Two Consecutive Application Phases
The application and selection of the candidates take place in two consecutive phases:
- A scientific phase (1) in which the Steering Committee of the program checks the required scientific prerequisites for the program; and
- An administrative phase (2) in which the Admission Office of the University of Zurich checks the formalities (for example existence of a Bachelor degree from a recognized university, English requirement etc.).
Costs of Application
- Application fee - scientific phase (1): CHF 200.- for the administrative costs of the selection process for the specialized Master of Science UZH ETH. The application fee will not be refunded.
- Application fee - administrative phase (2) - only for candidates accepted in phase 1: CHF 100.- for the administrative costs of the Admission office of UZH upon submission of the application to UZH in case of provisional admission by the Steering Committee of MSc QF UZH ETH and further application to the Admission office. The application fee will not be refunded.
- No additional costs for GMAT/GRE as they are not compulsory.
We do not offer any scholarships to cover your studies and living expenses in Zurich.
Please note that a quantitative finance student UZH ETH will not be eligible for the Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme / Master Scholarship Programme of ETH.
However, depending where you come from, there are several organizations which offer scholarships, for example the Swiss Government, the Institute of International Education, the Fulbright Program, the German DAAD and so on. Please ask your foreign student adviser and search the Internet.