Two Consecutive Application Phases
The application and selection of the candidates has two consecutive phases:
- A scientific phase (1) in which the Steering Committee of the program checks the required scientific prerequisites for the program; and
- An administrative phase (2) in which the Admissions Office of the University of Zurich checks the formalities (for example existence of a Bachelor degree from a recognized university, etc.).
- We will only accept online applications.
- We will neither add documents sent to us after you have submitted your online application, nor replace documents of your online application - even within the deadline. So please send your application only when it is fully complete.The only exceptions are the recommendation letters which will be sent to us directly by your referees.
- The full application has to be in English.
- The certificates and the letters of recommendation can be in English, German or French. If the certificates are in another language, please include an official translation and explain the grading system.
We do not offer any scholarships to cover your living expenses in Zurich.
Please note that a quantitative finance student UZH ETH will not be eligible for the Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme / Master Scholarship Programme of ETH.
However, depending where you come from, there are several organizations which offer scholarships, for example the Swiss Government, the Institute of International Education, the Fulbright Program, the German DAAD and so on. Please ask your foreign student adviser and search the Internet.