Why a Master of Science in Quantitative Finance at UZH and ETH?
Top Position in Risk.net Quant Finance Master's Guide 2021: number 1 in Europe and number 4 worldwide!
- The MSc UZH ETH in Quantitative Finance is a specialized joint degree Master of Science pooling the high reputation and scientific resources of
- the Department of Banking and Finance of the University of Zurich, and
- the Department of Mathematics of the ETH Zurich.
- High quality due to
- very competitive selection of participants (around 15%-20% admitted each year),
- close supervision by the program director thanks to a small group of students,
- good opportunities for interaction with the Swiss financial services industry,
- international dimension - more than 60% of students come from outside of Switzerland.
- Graduates are well positioned for
- careers in quantitatively oriented areas of the financial services industry, and
- academic paths starting with a PhD program.
- Duration of the program: a minimum of 1.5 years (1 year of courses, 1/2 year for master's thesis) and a maximum of 5 years.